- An incident #102600113 of theft was recorded @ 1817 N. Hi Mount on September 17, 2010 @ 3:43 PM. Status: Refered/Closed
- An incident #102580077 of Burglary was recorded @ 1935 N 49th St. on September 15, 2010 @ 11:35 AM. Status: Filed Other.
- An icident #102380030 of Robbery was recorded @ 2190 N 49th St on August 26, 2010 @ 2:47 AM. Status: Filed Other.
- An incident #102510051 of Theft was recorded @ 2022 N 52nd St on September 8, 2010 @ 11:02 AM. Status: Refered/Closed
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Sunday, August 22, 2010
I just got an e-mail from my tenant that her boyfriend's car was stolen from on the street in front of our house (2164) between 1:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. The car was locked but did not have an electronic alarm. There was no broken glass on the ground. My car and Cassie's car were also out there, but were not touched.
They have filed a police report. The police said that there were three cars stolen this weekend from the area (including Tosa according to her) and a few last weekend.
Brian & Kim said they didn't hear anything.
I need to get a description of the car. I think it was a charcoal grey small SUV -like a jeep or honda. If anyone saw or heard anything that might be helpful or seems suspicious, please let me know.
I do remember 3 teen boys walking down the middle of the street on Thursday afternoon/evening chatting. I thought i saw one of them looking into a a few cars. I couldn't be certain, it was subtle. I'm pretty sure he saw me looking at him but he actually touched a car at the north end of the block. They continued walking northward to the next block and i lost them in the leaves. This could have been nothing or something.
I'm a little freaked out about this. Thanks.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
E-Notify is an excellent resource to help stay informed with what is happening in Milwaukee. Topics range from upcoming event at the library to public announcements from city officials. To register for E-Notify services click here, or in the resource colunm click on E-Notify Milwaukee.
- An incident # 102230058 of theft was recorded at 2129 N 51st Street on August 11, 2010 @ 12:05 PM. Status: Referred/Closed.
- An incident #102280067 of Assaults was recorded at 2200 N Hi Mount on August 16, 2010 @ 10:45PM. Status: on file
- An incident #102170011 of Burglary was recorded at 2215 N 52nd Street on August 5, 2010 @ 1:25 AM. Status: filed other
- AN incident # 102340059 of Vehicle Theft was recorded at 2162 N 51st Street on August 22, 2010 @ 11:42 PM Status: Refered/ Closdedas recorded at
- An incident #102280179 of theft was recorded at 2156 N 49th on August 16, 2010 @ 8:16 PM. Status: Filed (Other)
For more information regarding these incidents contact the District 3 Police Station at 935-7233.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
- Block Party: Eileen, Kim , Sarah, and Kim are continuing their efforts to organize the Block Party on September 11, 2010. Look for the flyer to hit your mailbox in the future, along w/ an addition Block Party post.
- Kiddie parade
- cake walk
- ladder golf
- corn hole
- kid's stuff from 12-4
- dance contest
- 51 Block Watch sign-up sheet
- 51 Block Watch decided to keep the blog as its own, sorry Area 3. If Area 3 needs help starting a blog of their own, feel free to contact me.
- If you want to author a post on this blog sign up for a google account, then e-mail me, I will register you to post here.
- Area 3 council meeting will be held on September 14 location TBD.
- Kim and Brian have a blog of their own, follow their home restoration here.
- Pat offered to hand out flyer for late August meeting/ litter.
- 51st Street slogan contest. / possible activity @ block party.