Sunday, August 22, 2010

car stolen between 1:30 am and 11 am Sunday morning

Hey all,

I just got an e-mail from my tenant that her boyfriend's car was stolen from on the street in front of our house (2164) between 1:30 a.m. and 11 a.m. The car was locked but did not have an electronic alarm. There was no broken glass on the ground. My car and Cassie's car were also out there, but were not touched.

They have filed a police report. The police said that there were three cars stolen this weekend from the area (including Tosa according to her) and a few last weekend.

Brian & Kim said they didn't hear anything.

I need to get a description of the car. I think it was a charcoal grey small SUV -like a jeep or honda. If anyone saw or heard anything that might be helpful or seems suspicious, please let me know.

I do remember 3 teen boys walking down the middle of the street on Thursday afternoon/evening chatting. I thought i saw one of them looking into a a few cars. I couldn't be certain, it was subtle. I'm pretty sure he saw me looking at him but he actually touched a car at the north end of the block. They continued walking northward to the next block and i lost them in the leaves. This could have been nothing or something.

I'm a little freaked out about this. Thanks.

liz

Thanks!

liz

No comments:

Post a Comment