Friday, November 12, 2010

Hi neighbors,

My tenant's car was broken into last night. If you recall, it was her boyfriend's car that was stolen this summer. It is the bright yellow 4-door. It was parked on the street between Fitzgerald's and Michelle's house. The small triangular window in the back seat was smashed. I don't know any other details at this point.

If you saw/heard something, please contact me ASAP via e-mail at humphrey.liz@gmail.com or 414.444.0339.

P.S. A guy named Bo is house-sitting for Michelle (the house with the purple door). I spoke with him and Pat, the tenant to our immediate south and neither saw anything. Bo said that Michelle's grill grate was taken some time ago from their yard.

P.P.S. Earlier this week, I saw a small amount of glass that looked like auto safety glass in front of Fitzgerald's house. I don't know if there was another incident.

P.P.P.S. If you or someone you know has one or two garage spaces available for rent, please let us know. I think that the tenants would prefer to park inside.

Thank you.

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment